This is a comprehensive list of all the things you should do in Animal Crossing: New Horizons Daily. Updated for (April 2020)
- Catch some fish and bugs.
- Check Turnip Price.
- Check construction projects.
- Check for Fossils.
- Check the Recycling Bin in Resident Services.
- Check Turnip prices.
- Check your mailbox.
- Check-in at Nook Stop.
- Collect Fruit.
- Collect Your Daily Nook Miles.
- Complete some Nook Miles stamps.
- Dig up Bells and replant them.
- Find your daily “Messages in a bottle”.
- Pay down some loans.
- Pick Up Items on the Beach.
- Pop your wandering balloons.
- Shake some trees.
- Shoot Down Presents.
- Shovel some Rocks.
- Talk to visitors to your Island.
- Talk to your neighbors.
- Visit Redd
- Visit each shop.
- Visit Friends and Deserted Islands.
- Water your plants (If it’s not raining).
Here is a (Printable) list of all the Animal Crossing New Horizons chores you can do daily!
Have anymore daily things you do in animal crossing? Leave it in the comments below.